flyingfoam
April 20, 2024, 10:08:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Board banner thanks to Mega on www.thefoamfighters.smfforfree.com

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Revised List of Rules...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Revised List of Rules...  (Read 1170 times)
Meiser5

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2007, 09:47:32 pm »

Here is a completed and Revised rule list with all the rules that have been agreed on by two or more Administrators... This list is by all means not complete, and if a member would like to add a rule please PM an Administrator so we can deliberate it.

1. No flaming.

2. No bad language.

3. Don't be mean.

4. Don't post stupid topics.

5. Don't post unless you have more than 10 quality words to say.

6. Grammar and Spelling are important.

These rules apply to everyone, and when I say everyone I mean it. That means you Administrators. I can and will get your little arses banned if you troll or spam on our forum, and if you repetitively talk like a Re-Re and post stupid stuff "Then I'm Gonna Have Ta Get Medieval On Your Buttocks". Note this was not directed toward any of the Administrators themselves, as a Moderator cannot ban a Site Administrator. Like I said before, If you have suggestions fell free to send your recommendations to us and we will deal with them accordingly.

---General Cole's Rules---

1. 10 words or more in each post.
2. Threads 2 months old will be locked (unless you PM a moderator and we can unlock it for you if you actually have something to say.
3. Actually say something in your post, unless it is praise to another member.
4. Talking back to a moderator will get you muted for a while, determined by the action.
5. Don't abbreviate words or use AIM speak (I.E. lol, rotf.)
6. Only post Nerf related things to sell in the trading section.
7. Stickied threads are not to be abused, and post in them if you need anything.
8. Don't be afraid to ask questions, if you are flamed or laughed at, the person laughing will cry later.

I don't agree with the no signing post deal, frankly I encourage it because it help me recognize the end of a Post when I am speed reading so it will not count unless another administrator agrees with it.

Meiser5
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 09:58:23 pm by Meiser5 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

General Cole
General

PIMP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 03:10:36 pm »

Thank for for doing this.  Now I give you +1 awsome points.  Keep it up.  You might be an admin if you keep it up.
Report Spam   Logged
Duck_slayer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 09:24:25 pm »

Cole you do realize that you are a mod not an admin.  Another thing where do you get off... never mind forget it.
Report Spam   Logged
Meiser5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 03:19:38 pm »

Both of you need to stop acting like four year olds. Post here only if it has anything to do with the rules of this forum. Not because you want to argue.

Meiser5
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum