flyingfoam
April 17, 2024, 11:05:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our site has just installed smfforfree 2 so we have some new options to play with have fun.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rules

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules  (Read 1576 times)
Meiser5

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2006, 07:16:21 pm »

You know Cole, criticizing a fellow administrator in open view for anyone to see NEVER turns out good for anyone... Ever. It tends to show a lack of maturity and stableness on a forum. This is why Pm's are the way to go in this situation, it makes things seem on the up and up.It is never anyones place to judge and warn a Administrator about consequences ( especially someone with no seniority status like myself ) but it is finally starting to ware thin on me the lack of leadership cohesion going between you two. And that is setting yourself up for problems in the future Cole.

Know I am not just talking to Cole, I am talking you you to DS. You are an Administrator. Start acting like it! Granted this is your forum but when it gets to a point that your own buttistants are telling you to knock it off there is a situation you need to resolve. I do not know if you have ever been to NerfHaven but posts like this...

I like that

and this...

Yeah

would get you banned in a heartbeat. Know I am very sorry to say this, but I think it has to be said. If what I said is wrong, than ban me.

Meiser5
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum